- - - R E A D - - T H I S - - F I R S T - - - Important Note: How To Read This Blog

If this is your first time visiting my website, please read starting from the earliest entry. If you read the entries in sequence then it will make a lot more sense to you. If you've been here many times, you can read in what ever sequence you like. To the right of this note is a "Blog Archive". You can use that to navigate the site. The first entry is called Goal, the next is Purpose, etc. Read Goal first and then the rest in sequence for the best understanding. If you have any questions for me or anything that you would like to communicate to me, please let me know. I welcome communication from any reader.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ways That You Can Help Forward Robbin's Research

There are a few ways in which you can be of help if you decide from reading my blog that you would like to help me carry out this research project:

1. Please subscribe to the e-newsletter. You can choose the amount of your subscription by clicking on one of the buttons "Subscribe" to the right. You will be taken through the PayPal system to finalize your subscription.

2. Every time that the ads above are clicked on, a portion of the advertising fees that Google charges will be donated to Robbin's Research.

3. Every time that you perform a search using the Google search bar above and then click on any ads that come up in your search results, a donation will be made to Robbin's Research from the advertising fees that Google charges.

4. Every time that a person downloads Firefox browser from the link on the right side of the page, a donation will be made to Robbin's Research from Google.

5. Every time you watch one of the video ads at the bottom of the page a donation will be made to Robbin's Research from Google.

6. Make my website your home page and conduct all of your Google searches from it. That will help the project.

7. Please pass the word and tell other people you know that I am working on this research project. Let them know the website address: http://robbinsresearch.blogspot.com/
You can email all of your contacts the web address and ask them to visit the site and to subscribe to the e-newsletter.

Doing the above actions will help. You reading this has helped. I appreciate your continued help and support. I would not be able to continue this project were it not for your assistance.

Thank you,

Robbin