- - - R E A D - - T H I S - - F I R S T - - - Important Note: How To Read This Blog

If this is your first time visiting my website, please read starting from the earliest entry. If you read the entries in sequence then it will make a lot more sense to you. If you've been here many times, you can read in what ever sequence you like. To the right of this note is a "Blog Archive". You can use that to navigate the site. The first entry is called Goal, the next is Purpose, etc. Read Goal first and then the rest in sequence for the best understanding. If you have any questions for me or anything that you would like to communicate to me, please let me know. I welcome communication from any reader.

Friday, February 8, 2008

How You Can Contact Me

My Email Address is at the top of this website.

You can also send me a message through MySpace.

There is a link to my MySpace profile on the right column of this page.

Or you can copy and paste in the following URL:

http://www.myspace.com/robbinsresearch